Tavola di Natale is a 4 Course Italian Function Menu created to celebrate Christmas with your loved ones.
The dishes are plated to share and placed in the middle of the table, creating a warm, feasting atmosphere.
Please read terms and conditions to book.
1. Tavola di Natale is a shared menu and dishes will be plated in the middle of the table. According to new CovidSafe guidelines, to prevent contamination, you will all be provided serving tools of your own.
2. You will be required to fill in a form and provide credit card details for the booking. You will become "The Organiser" for this booking and be responsible from changes, cancellations, payments, etc.
3. Final Numbers are required 3 business days prior to the function. These confirmed Final Numbers will be the Minimum Numbers charged for.
4. Cancellation. Should you cancel your booking less than 1 week prior to the event, 50% of the account from the booked numbers will be charged.
5. It's the responsibility of The Organiser to ensure the account is paid. Any balances owing will be charged to the credit card provided while making the booking.
6. Please note there's a 'one bill per table' rule. If the account will be split, please organise it before the function. Credit Card payments attract 1% surcharge.
7. Dietary Requirements need to be organised minimum 7 days before the function. We will try to help you with all your dietary needs, yet we can not guarantee a 100% allergen-free food.
Some dietary choices might attract extra charges.
8. Even though we will do our best, we can not guarantee a specific area or table for the booking.
9. Kids 10 years old and under $32, Kids over 10 years of age Full Price.
Type of Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard) (No Amex):
Full Name on Card:
* Final Numbers are required 3 business days prior to the function
** These numbers will be the Minimum Charged
I, (insert your name), have read & agreed to the terms and conditions outlined.